More information on how to schedule appointments, transfer from another college of university, and tips and tools for making the most out of advising appointments, visit the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Academic Advising Center.
To learn more about the Honor's College, contact Dr. Joan Curry, the Honor's Faculty Advisor for our department.
- Resume Reviews
- Cover Letter Coaching
- Mock Interviews
- Career Advice
- State of the art on campus virtual interviewing facilities
- CALS Internship Library- Current Internships and Past Internships (** Please note: Some internships may have closed, check the organization's website for the most up-to-date information on their postings. **)
- Job Opportunities (** Please note: Some jobs may have closed, check the organization's website for the most up-to-date information on their postings**)
- Professional Development Workshops
- Preparation for Professional Life
- Resources related to graduate school planning
- Handshake the University's official job board and campus interviewing system
- Find on-campus opportunities, internships, and full-time jobs for UA current students and alumni
Current students, please use the WiseAdvising appointment system to schedule an appointment with our professional advisor(s).
Professional Advisor(s) for Environmental Science and Sustainable Plant Systems Major
Assist students in meeting degree requirements, selecting courses, identifying engagement opportunities, and navigating general administrative processes related to majors and undergraduate studies.
Faculty Mentor(s) for Environmental Science and Sustainable Plant Systems Major
Assist with mentoring in specific focal areas and career preparation.
**Sustainable Plant Systems majors can also reach out to Dr. Tanya Quist, faculty mentor in the School of Plant Sciences