Research Resources - Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Starting Points For Labs
- Avoiding gender bias in reference writing
- Avoiding racial bias in reference writing
- Responding to allegations of discrimination/harrassment
- Interrupting micoaggressions in the classroom and lab
- Native Americans in STEM
Tribal Consultation & Engagement
Any University of Arizona faculty or researchers doing or planning any research with tribes must abide by UA Tribal Consultation and ABOR Tribal Consultation and take the RII Tribal Research Training.
Where to start?
- Research Innovation & Impact (RII): Native Peoples Technical Assistance Office
- Tribes and Tribal Research Policies
- Contact: Claudia Nelson, Director
- ABOR Tribal Consultation Policy and UArizona Guidelines
- Human Subjects Protection Program
For more information, review several PowerPoint presentations about working with tribes.