Meet the people in our department and see the latest news in our monthly e-newsletter The Critical Zone!
Explore past issues below. Sign up for future issues here.
- February 2023 - ENViSion is almost here!
- January 2023 - Research in the community, open postdoc position, and more
- December 2022 - End of the semester recap
- November 2022 - Read the Latest from the ENVS Department!
- October 2022 - Innovative Education, Awards, and More!
- September 2022 - Inspiring Stories, Job Openings, and More!
- August 2022 - Critical Zone is Back!
- November/December 2021 - End-of-the-year Edition
- October 2021 - New center, research grants, and ENVS life
- September 2021 - ENVS welcome, NVIS collaboration, and ENVS news
- August 2021 - Water, climate, and new students
- April 2021 - Regents Professor, outstanding students, and graduation vibes
- March 2021 - 2021 ENViSion is here, amazing undergraduates, ENVS in the news
- February 2021 - New microcampus, amazing students, and communicating science
- January 2021 - 2021 ENViSion at UA EarthWeek, amazing undergraduates and research spotlight on soil
- November/December 2020 - Well wishes, outstanding students, save-the-date and water research video
- October 2020 - New people, mapping microbes and student accomplishments
- September 2020 - Welcome back, meet your major video and graduate student training grant
- Summer (June-August) 2020 - New video about climate and water policy, wastewater testing, soil lab kits and colloquium schedule
- May 2020 - Virtual graduation, alumni spotlight and student feature on Instagram
- April 2020 - Outstanding students, new UA Global Microcampus, and lightning talks on graduate research
- March 2020 - COVID-19 update and resources, meet students and alumni, virtual 2020 ENViSion at EarthWeek
- February 2020 - Student and alumni spotlights, Thesis Thursday on website and snapshots from social media
- January 2020 - Welcome to The Critical Zone