Soil, Water and Environmental Science Club
Our mission is to expose students to environmental science and have fun while exploring nature!
In the past, we have:
- Visited the Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum that was followed by a sunset hiking trip at Gates Pass (funded by the department)
- Toured Biosphere2
- Camping trip to Mt. Lemmon
- Volunteered with high school students at Envirothon
- Assisted with the Arroyo Chico Wash Clean-up with the UA Fish & Wildlife Society (held monthly)
- Hosted a booth for the Tuberculosis Run/Walk hosted by the Pima County Health Department
Want to get involved?